Friday, July 20, 2007

Splash-Tastic Fun

We had so much fun together, enjoying our new town. We are not moved yet. We are just learning more about it. We learned we love their best hotel and it's pool. Today we are headed out for the Harry Potter festivities with friends. Hope you enjoyed the Summer-Licious papers. I have a few in a blue series, like this background and photo frame. Maybe I'll make some more to go with them. Let me know if you are interested. Please post on the blog, not 4shared. The blog emails me and 4 shared does not. I can't save the 4 shared comments. There is an element that is nearly invisible on this layout, but I think it adds to it. Can you find it? The yellow roses really were at the pool. It is a beautiful spot! Credits: Papers and elements by me, Fonts CurlyQ, Goodfish

4 comments:

  1. Hi Tasha!
    This is a great page! It is really super - I love the way you set it up - with the picture of the pool below the other pictures. Super.
    Will you consider going to my blog and linking to this post for Scrap Happy?
    I am trying to get some more involvement - so if you could pass on the word it would be super!

    Thanks -
    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tasha! I have thought about you often and I was so pleased to see your comments on my blog from the other day. I hope life calms down for you soon! I would be more than happy to burn a cd and mail it to you with all of the freebies (at no cost). You have been so kind to me! Thank you for your encouragement, I enjoy your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Tasha
    I sent you an e-mail but it returned.
    In this e-mail, I sent the links that you asked for !
    Hugs
    FafBr

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a fantastic layout! Keep creating!

    ReplyDelete