Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Finally Printing

I printed and I am joyous! I have never printed a digi layout before this. I am embarrassed to admit I have not been printing my digi pix at all! I took an entire online class (Library of Memories) with Stacy Julian at Big Picture Scrapbooking and even after hearing her tell me for four months to print my pictures...I didn't do it until I saw there was a sale at scrapbookpictures. It was the square pictures! The only printing I had done before this was a poster for my Grandmother's 90th birthday. It had 192 square photos in it. I had already processed these 2.5 inch pix and I was ready to do another project with them. I had already printed that poster through Kinko's and the pictures were good enough already. After I ordered the small square pix, I realized I also had 12x12 layouts to print. I just got those back and they came out awesome. I highly recommend this company. The shipping is very reasonable too! I am so delighted!

No comments:

Post a Comment