Saturday, February 7, 2009

Peaceful Easy Feeling

I am so loving my day to myself. DH took the kids for a family visit and left me here to have some quiet time. I had forgotten what that was! I'm taking several great classes at Big Picture Scrapbooking. Today "Get Organized Be Inspired" is having a Super Saturday, so this is a perfect day for sorting and purging my scrapbook supplies. I finally added some tunes to the blog. Back to work. Have a wonderful evening. I think I'll sneak in an episode of BattleStar Gallactica too.

I got an iPhone for Christmas! I found so many cool apps for this. There is even a gratitude journal. You gotta love that!

As you can see I still have a lot of boxes to unpack from this latest move. Lots of purging! I love these Kapla blocks. Edmund loved knocking down Diana's creation.

No comments:

Post a Comment