Thursday, June 7, 2007

Splish Splash Layout

DS has fun playing in the bath and I had fun creating this layout. I took these photos last Friday while waiting for DH to come home from work and DD to come home from her sleepover. The kids have been sick and are hopefully on the mend now. My high hope for this day is to make it to the grocery store, which also means leaving our home "Realtor ready." Thanks FlyLady for sharing your love of routines. It is so much easier!
This layout was so fun to create. Pamela made a really fun kit! I enjoyed using the template and papers, tinkering with the embellishments and playing with the bubbles. I learn more every time I work in CS2.
Credits: Photos, Ed Stanton, Bathtime Kit by PrincessPamela.typepad.com, Fonts: Melanie BT and Palatino Linotype.

No comments:

Post a Comment