Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Absolutely Awesome!

The Art of Digital Design, My Practical Exam and Application:

I absolutely loved this incredible course. I am one of the lucky people to take "The Art of Digital Design" taught by Jessica Sprague and Carina Gardner. Every molecule in my creative soul is thrilled that I did this. It was like food for a starving person.

Part of the challenge for this practical part of our exam is that we were only allowed to choose three papers and three elements for our mini-kit. Here is my submission.

My fellow designers in our class were wonderful, supportive and just plain classy. They have really inspired me!

I am adding everyone from class to my blogroll. If I missed you let me know!

My former blog was "The Finer Things." Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment