Saturday, June 2, 2007

Memorial Day Layout


Ed took this beautiful photo of the kids when we went to the annual Blue Crab Festival. It was so nice and breezy! I finally got my second layout done. I kept it simple to feature the photo. I have so much to learn about Photoshop cs2. I am still so awed by all of the wonderful comments I have received here on my blog and through 4shared. I wish I could read French. Miss Vivi has a magnificent layout using my template on her blog. I will post it if I can :) I can't tell who did it, but I am grateful to Emilie for posting on Maryse's blog to let me know. My DD is back from her sleepover. DS kept me on my toes yesterday with his incessant curiosity. He is into everything!
Credits: Photo by Ed Stanton. Template, papers by me, papers and embellishments by Amy Watson from her "Memorial Day" kit. Fonts: Effloresce, FontdinerdotcomSparkly

1 comment:

  1. Hello tasha !
    Of course, you can post my layout with your template on your blog !
    Thanks for your sweet comments !
    MissVivi

    ReplyDelete