Saturday, June 9, 2007

Shine On Karin!

I love Karin's gorgeous layout using my AquaStatic Template! It is so vibrant and captures the playful spirit of her beautiful child. I love how the series of pictures look like a filmstrip. I really like where she put the large title too. I never thought about doing that. I also love how she used the large photos to show movement across the page. It makes this this layout very dynamic. She even made LO of the day on a German blog! Thank you Karin for trying out my template and posting your sweet comments on our blogs!
Credits: “Stay for Tea” : Amy Kropp, Flower from “Lil Sweetie”: KSharonkDesigns, Stamped alphas: Lisa Whitney

1 comment:

  1. I love the pinks and turquoise on this layout, a really pretty interpretation of your template.

    Your template is fabulous! I have TONS of photos from beach vacations so I've used your template to scrap some of them.

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete